These water filters with self-cleaning capabilities for rough dirt, are designed for use in industrial, municipal and irrigation applications.
The AF-70 self-cleaning filter enables high quality filtering of large size particles from different types of water sources such as sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes and etc.
These filters are mainly used for prefiltration, protecting pumps or finer filters from larger suspended.
The water enters the filter and passes through the screen which, during the filtering process, gradually accumulates dirt.
Once the controller reaches the preset time, it opens the flushing valve and the dirt is flushed out.
The flushing valve closes at the end of the cycle (according to the preset time), and the filter returns to its initial position.
During the whole flushing process, water supply is uninterrupted.
- Inlet/outlet on an axis of 90° or 180°.Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with single screen element, available in varying mm size as needed: 5, 8 and 10 mm.
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
1. Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)
3. Female threaded [up to 3"/80 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (150 psi).
- Minimum recommended working pressure during flushing: up to 1 bar (14.5 psi).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- High pressure range: 16, 25, 40 bar (232, 362, 580 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Material of construction: SST-304, 316, 904, Duplex & Titanium.
5. Hydraulic Flushing valve