Applications: Control filters with inlet/outlet with a 90º angle.
- Filter element: Stainless Steel screen AISI 316 mesh, supported by a PVC cylinder
- Available disc elements: 2”, 3” & 4”
- Available filtration grade: 50-800 micron
- Filter housing construction material: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: VIC, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 8 bar (116 psi).
The filters have been designed and built in accordance with the principle of water flow through the cylinder screen openings while solid particles are trapped by the screen.
These particles can be easily removed by opening the cover and washing the screen manually. The drain valve is used for releasing pressure before opening for maintenance.
All YAMIT’s products have been tested by a team of engineers from the Standards Institute.
For filter characteristics that exceed the standard described above, please contact the YAMIT office.
2. Lower gasket
3. Outer screen
4. Inner screen
5. Central adaptor
6. Upper gasket
8. Tightening bracket
10. Pressure testing point
11. Ball valve