Applications: In-line control filter
- Filter element: Stainless Steel screen AISI 316 mesh, supported by a PVC cylinder
- Available disc elements: 2”, 3” & 4”
- Available filtration grade: from 120 micron
- Filter housing construction material: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: VIC, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 8 bar (116 psi)
- Optional: automatically controlled drainage valve (programmed by time)
The water enters the filter through a plate with four or six (4 or 6) angular holes, directing the flow in a circular pattern along the length of the filter element. The water flows through the element screen openings while solid particles are collected at the lower section of the filter. These particles can be easily removed by opening the drain valve for a short period of time.
The filters are supplied with 4-6 plugs enabling the user to adjust the number of holes to suit the filtering flow rate.
9.Pressure test point