Provide high quality filtration solutions for water with a high contamination of organic material and algae.
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven bakedpolyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: VIC, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: 8 bars (116 psi).
- Equipped with “mushroom” diffusers with vertical openings
- Diffusion protection for screws, nuts & washers
Water enters the filter via the inlet and spreads evenly onto the media.
Solids and organic materials are trapped within the media. The clean water passes through the media and flows out via the nozzles.
The back flushing process is done by shutting the inlet of the filter and allowing the water to enter from the bottom, lifting the media and releasing the solids that exit the filter through the back flush manifold.
This process can be controlled automatically.
2. “Mushroom” diffuser
3. Rubber bushing
4. Cover gasket
6. Tightening bracket
8. Male plug
9. Service cover quick coupling
10. Service cover
11. Rubber leg
12. PVC nipple
14. Quick coupling
15. Rubber gasket quick coupling
16. Service cover quick coupling